The iVideo Greetings Rules
Our goal is to provide a service that allows you to discover and receive content from sources that interest you as well as to share your content with others. We respect the ownership of the content that users share and each user is responsible for the content he or she provides.
Because of these principles, we do not actively monitor user content and will not censor user content, except in limited circumstances described below.
Content Boundaries and Use of iVideo Greetings
In order to provide the iVideo Greetings service and the ability to communicate and stay connected with others, there are some limitations on the type of content that may be published with iVideo Greetings. These limitations comply with legal requirements and make iVideo Greetings a better experience for all. iVideo Greetings may update or modify the Content Boundaries and Use from time to time by posting the changes on this site.
- Impersonation: Accounts portraying others in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others may be permanently suspended.
- Trademark: Use of a company or business name, logo, or other trademark-protected material in a manner that misleads or confuses others with regard to its brand or business affiliation may be considered a violation.
- Private information: You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers, without their express authorization.
- Sensitive Media: Sensitive media, such as nudity or mild violence, may be subject to certain limitations, including but not limited to warnings to users and restrictions preventing that content from appearing in iVideo Greetings.
- Explicit Graphic Content: You may not publish or post explicit violent or otherwise graphic content, such as explicit depictions of child abuse, animal abuse, or bodily harm.
- Pornography and Sexually Explicit Content: You may not post content that is pornographic or sexually explicit—even if it is of yourself.
- Threats: You may not publish or post content that is intended to incite others to commit violence, mocks victims of violence, or includes a direct and specific threat of violence to others.
- Copyright: We will respond to valid and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Unlawful Use: You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Misuse of iVideo Greetings Badges: You may not use a Verified Account badge unless it is provided by iVideo Greetings. Accounts using these badges as part of profile photos or in a way that falsely implies affiliation with iVideo Greetings will be suspended.
Spam and Abuse
iVideo Greetings strives to protect its users from spam and abuse. Technical abuse and user abuse are not tolerated on iVideo Greetings and may result in permanent suspension.
- Serial Accounts: You may not create serial accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes, or with overlapping use cases. Mass account creation may result in suspension of all related accounts.
- Profile Squatting: You may not engage in profile squatting. Accounts that are inactive for more than six months may also have their profile removed or reclaimed without further notice. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be profile squatting are:
- the number of profiles created;
- creating profiles for the purpose of preventing others from using those profile names;
- creating profiles for the purpose of selling those profile names.
- Invitation spam: You may not use any of the “Find People” (address book contact importer, Twitter contact importer, invite via email, and invite via text) or “Share” features to send repeat, mass invitations.
- Selling accounts: You may not purchase or sell iVideo Greetings accounts.
- Malware/Phishing: You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer, or to compromise a user’s privacy or login information.
- Spam: You may not use the iVideo Greetings service for the purpose of spamming anyone. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be spamming are:
- iVideo Greetings posts:
- If you post iVideo Greetings videos with the sole purpose of directing users to an external site or service, particularly if the service advertised is in the business of buying/selling account interactions (followers, “Likes”, etc);
- If you post iVideo Greetings videos with deliberately misleading tags or categories;
- If you post multiple unrelated iVideo Greetings videos to a hashtag;
- If you post duplicate iVideo Greetings videos over multiple accounts or multiple duplicate iVideo Greetings on one account;
- If you purchase “Likes” in an attempt to increase the popularity of your content, through automated or other means;
- If you use serial accounts to auto re-post your content to increase its popularity.
- Post interactions:
- If a disproportionate number of users flag your content;
- If a disproportionate number of your comments have been deleted;
- If a disproportionate number of users are blocking your profile;
- If a disproportionate number of users are reporting your profile for spam;
- If you post large numbers of duplicate comments;
- If you post large numbers of unsolicited comments in an attempt to advertise a service or link;
- If you “Like” a large number of iVideo Greetings videos in an attempt to attract attention to a profile;
- If you re-post a large number of iVideo Greetings videos in an attempt to attract attention to a profile;
- If you trade “Likes” with other users;
- If you repeatedly re-post and delete in an attempt to attract attention to a profile.
- Following behaviors:
- If you have followed a large number of users in a short time period;
- If you have followed and un-followed the same users in a short time period, particularly by automated means (aggressive follower churn);
- If you repeatedly follow and un-follow users;
- If you have a small number of followers compared to the amount of people you are following;
- Creating or purchasing accounts in order to gain followers;
- Using or promoting third-party sites or services that claim to get you more followers (such as follower trains, sites promising “more followers fast,” or any other site or service that offers to automatically add followers to your profile).
- iVideo Greetings posts:
- Profile Images: You may not use obscene or pornographic images in your profile photo.
Accounts engaging in any of the activities specified above may be subject to permanent suspension.